Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tannner's Birthday!


Today was Tanner's birthday! And he is 5 years old now. He is getting alot easier to communicate with and to talk to. He is really a great son. We had his party with friends his age yesterday (Saturday) and he had a great time. It was a superhero theme and all the kids had fun on the "obstacle course" and when the villian (me dressed up) stole the cupcakes, the kids chased me around the house trying to get them back. Once they caught me, they tied me up. His favorite toy is a Transformer that he got. Carie and I watched the Transformer movie a little bit ago and one day while Carie was gone, I let Tanner watch the middle to the end too and he liked it. Then I got in trouble with Carie fom letting him watch some. I forgot that it was rated PG-13. It was a bit too violent for him as well. He also got a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle DVD that he loves to watch everyday! Crazy how things were so popular in my day growing up are now popular again over 20 years later.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Don't feeel to bad about the movie, Jim convinced me to let Dallin see it because he wanted too but didn't want to go alone. Dallin, of course, loved it.

Brenda said...

Congrats pope Tanner the first, As soon as Anthony saw the picture he said, " what's with the hat he looks like the pope."

Jeff Brown said...

lol, I never noticed that before, but yeah, it looks like a Pope Hat.