Sunday, March 16, 2008

PollingPoint / Surveys

I signed up for a website that conducts polls at least once a week. It is pollingpoint.com. I like how they phrase alot of their questions. They ask you everything from politics to what you buy and your opinion on many different topics. Each survey takes about 10 minutes and they give you a certain number of points anytime you finish one. Again, usually a new one every week. Once you get enough points you can redeem them for prizes or cash. I first got into it because I like to answer the questions and give my opinion, but I like it more since I can get rewarded for answering. I sometimes get phone calls about surveys that they are conducting too around the area, like today about building a YMCA in Walton county and I like giving my opinion on anything and everything. I wonder how many people I count for when they do these surveys?

1 comment:

Page Family said...

Are you still doing this? Has it been worth it?