Tuesday, March 11, 2008

School Pictures


Today we got Tanner's proof picture from school. The cheapest way to get any photo from the place that took the picture is to pay for the cheapest "package" which is $22 for 1 5X7 and 4 wallets. Why can't I pay for 1 Digital File and print my own? I'm willing to pay for their time (maybe 1-2 minutes to take a picture) and digital file but not their Paper and ink when I can print it myself. What is 2 minutes of their time worth? According to them it is $22/.0333 = $660/hr and I get 1 5X7 and 4 wallets. Did you know you can get 1 5X7 and 4 wallets from Walgreens or anywhere like that for less than $2. Also, you can order a photo CD with a digital file on it for $35, but only after you buy a "package." Also you can't print any of that photo from the digital CD because it is copyrighted.

No comments: