Thursday, January 3, 2008

VoteMatch - Which Candidate do you line up with?

Today was the Iowa Caucus that starts the year with the big presidential election in November. Carie and I were discussing how we still didn't know a lot about the candidates so we decided to go to a website and see what they stand for and how we match up with them. The website is http://www.speakout.com/VoteMatch/senate2006.asp?quiz=2008. It has 20 questions from Strongly Support to Strongly oppose things. My #1 with 63% Match was Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney #2 at 58%. Carie's #1 was Mitt Romney at 53% and then Mike Huckabee #2 at 48%. Pretty interesting. No surprise for both of us that our lowest match for both of us was Hillary Clinton around 25%.

2 comments:

Kevin Brown said...

Some of the questions are too simple and I couldn't choose any of the choices so I had to do a few "no opinion" ones.

But in the end my top matches were both Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul, they tied at 48%. Thompson got 43%, Huckabee and Romney got 40%, jumping down the the bottom ones: Hillary Clinton got 10%, and in last place for me was Barack Obama at 5%.

I was already set on voting for Ron Paul so this matches up nicely. I must admit I don't know too much about Duncan Hunter though. I'll have to look into him more.

Anonymous said...

Waiting for more updates

Dad