Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Why start a blog?

I have gotten two lessons in Church each of the past 2 weeks about keeping up your history and writing in a journal. So I figure that a new goal that I could do would be to start and keep up a Blog. Because I think I will be better at updating a blog then writing in a journal. Also being Jan 1, 2008 today would be a good goal to start with this year.

A little about me. Jeffrey William Brown born Dec 11, 1976. Oldest of 6 kids. Graduated from South Gwinnett High School in 1995. Served a mission in the Idaho Boise Mission from 1996 to 1998. Got Married to my sweetheart Carie Elizabeth Sheffield on Aug 10, 2001. First child (M) Tanner William Brown born on Mar 16, 2003. Graduated BYU Summer 2003. Second child (F) Lindsey Elaine Brown born Dec 30, 2005. I am currently a Business Sales Supervisor for Best Buy.


First, we are expecting our Third Child! Due date in late May but will be early May probably because our other 2 children have been 3-4 Weeks early. We just got an ultrasound and it is going to be a Girl. We are already having a hard time coming up with a good name we can agree on but we are narrowing it down. Had a Family get together for New Years eve tonight and played games and did the usual Fireworks outside.

Secondly, I want to put down a recent wager my brother Scott and I have on Technology. The wager is if a 37" LCD HDTV which is now around $600 average price, will be about $300 average price in 5 years. If it is under $300, I win.

6 comments:

Kevin Brown said...

I side with you on the bet on the TV. TV techonology is really fast, I would say second behind computers only. In 5 years they will be under $300 for sure. Scott is and will be wrong.

Scott said...

Wow, your first blog and you already messed things up. 37" HDTV under $250 in 5 years. I could find a 26" for nearly $300 right now. http://salestores.com/syntaxol.html
Common Jeff, don't just start changing things to make yourself look better. Perhaps a journal would be a better idea for you.

Jeff Brown said...

I meant to put 37". Sorry. But $300 was the agreed price. Average price of 37" is probably a little over $600. So if it is below $300 I will still win.

Kevin Brown said...

I still side with Jeff on this one.

Anonymous said...

hm.. luv this ))

Anonymous said...

я считаю: превосходно. а82ч