Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I got Tagged, I Tag everyone who reads this if you haven't done it yet

8 Things I am Passionate about:
Family (immediate and extended)
My Faith
Knowledge (I need to know all)
Efficiency
Electronics
Entertainment (Board games, etc)
Politics
Competition and Some Sports
.
8(I have many more) Words or phrases I say:
(Most are Jeff Originals that need to be said with a specific connotation and tone)
Yeah right
Nae
"Beatings" or "Bungings" (multiple usages)
Buh Bye
It's Half Past Quarter Time
"Basics" or "Basically"
Deal with it
Makes it so good
.
8 Things to accomplish in the upcoming year:
Pay off all Debt (except House)
Teach and play with Children
Switch the office and Play room
Take wife out on dates more
Promotion at Work
Go to Temple more often
Create a Will
Save a Life
.
8 Places I want to go or visit:
Visit Family in Utah and Oregon
England and a Wimbledon Final Match
World Cup Final Match
NHL Playoffs Finals Game
Caribbean Island
All 50 states (40 Done, 10 more to go)
Australia
Holy Land area
.
8 things I need or want:
An automated way to get house clean
Healthy Family
An extra 2 hours a Day (More time or slower time)
More Sleep or just to feel more rested
Products that will last longer without service
More Freedom (Not as much that Kevin wants people to have though)
To know all
My calling and election made sure

3 comments:

Kevin Brown said...

Good luck with the whole calling and election made sure!

And I say more freedom!

Jeff Brown said...

Calling and election made sure has happened to many people while on earth.

And by the way, I think you said you would prefer only land owners have the freedom to vote.

Kevin Brown said...

Of course calling and election made sure has happened while on earth but still good luck to you!

Yes I do prefer only land owner have the freedom to vote BUT since I want much less government tons more people would own land to begin with plus there votes wouldn't effect so many things anway.